We have released a new version of the Costs to Expect Website.
The Website was far too needy and we needed to tweak the cache settings, we are closer to a sensible cache setup and will work to improve it in the future.
The full changelog is below:
- We have added caching for the requests not covered in the v1.11.0 update.
- We have updated the back-end dependencies.
- We have updated the front-end dependencies and switch to using the slim and minified versions.
- We have refactored the ‘Request/Api’ class to remove code duplication.
- We have increased the cache lifetime to four hours.
- We have fixed a typo in the ‘Request/Api’ class.