App – [v1.03.1]

We have released a minor update to the Costs to Expect App. We are adding new `item types` to the Costs to Expect API and needed to push out a small release to ensure the App correctly handles data it doesn’t understand.

The full changelog is below:

Changed

  • We have added a helper method to the `Request\Response\Result` class, `hasResponse()`.
  • We have updated the `Request\Api` class to ensure a response exists before attempting to cache the result or results from multiple requests.
  • We have made some minor tweaks so that the app doesn’t error when an unknown item type gets added to the Costs to Expect API.