We have pushed out a point release of the API, lots of small tweaks.
- We have switched to a new font; the font is more legible at small screen sizes, and, it looks cool.
- We have reviewed our HTTP headers; Content-Language missing along with other expected headers.
- We log the id of the user that added a user to the ‘permitted_user’ table; this is to help later with permitted user management.
- We have updated the API to the most recent version of Laravel 6.
- The `description` field for the `simple-item` type should be nullable.