In this release, we have completed base item management and started work on resource management. For the next feature release, we are hoping to finish resource and resource type management and start work on the new dashboards.
- We have added the ability to delete an allocated-expense, simple-expense and simple-item.
- We have added the ability to copy an allocated-expense, simple-expense and simple-item.
- We have added the ability to create a resource.
- We have added the ability to edit a resource.
- We have re-organised our view components ready for the future Laravel 7 upgrade; we want to separate our view components from Laravel.
- We clear the resource collection and item cache upon deletion.
- We have made a few minor tweaks to the data tables at mobile screen sizes; the controls will now hopefully display as intended.
- We have upgraded our roadmap, specifically feature readiness.
- We have corrected a spelling error on the landing page.
- We noticed that the categories menu item is missing from the menu under certain conditions; we have added the menu item when it is relevant.