In this release, we have added resource type management, on creating a resource type you select your tracking method. We have also reviewed the App and added help text where we feel the user may need a little guidance.
- We have added the ability to create a resource type; when you create a resource type, you choose your tracking or forecasting method.
- We have added the ability to edit a resource type; the forecasting method does not appear on the edit form; we can’t alter the tracking method once you have created a resource type.
- We have added the ability to delete resource types.
- We have added a new section which will display when there are no resources; the content will help guide the user.
- We have made some minor tweaks to the styling of tables and definition lists.
- We have reworked the “Start tracking” section; we have added additional information for each of the supported tracking and forecasting methods.
- We have refactored our POST code; a little duplication crept in during the last two weeks.
- We have refactored our PATCH code; a little duplication crept in during the last two weeks.
- We have reviewed our App and added help text to guide and explain.
- We have corrected an issue related to editing expenses; our App was throwing a 500 error when editing simple-items.
- We have updated a couple of our create and edit forms; the `required` style was missing from some textarea inputs.