In this release, we add the final missing piece for the base of the App, categories management.
- We have added an overview page for resource type categories; the overview page acts as the base for all category and subcategory management.
- We have added the ability to create categories and subcategories. When creating a subcategory, you are not required to assign it to the category you selected initially.
- We have added the ability to delete categories and subcategories. If you are unable to remove a category, we add a message detailing the number of dependant subcategories and linked items/expenses. We provide similar information for subcategories.
- We have added the ability to edit categories and subcategories.
- We have tweaked our request and cache classes; in some instances, we were making a redundant call to the cache table.
- We have upgraded our App to the latest version of Laravel v7.
- We have upgraded our server environment to PHP 7.4.
- The description for some required textarea fields referred to them as being optional.