API – [v2.11.0]

In this release, we have added additional search and filtering options. The documentation for the API is available at https://postman.costs-to-expect.com; while writing the documentation for the API, we found several small bugs which we have fixed.

Added

  • We have added search to the categories summary endpoint.
  • We have added search to the subcategories summary endpoint.
  • We have added search to the resources summary endpoint.
  • We have added search to the resource-types summary endpoint.
  • We have updated the transfers collection; you can filter the results by an `item` ID.
  • We have updated the partial transfers collection; you can filter the results by an `item` ID.
  • We have added additional filtering options for collections. We have added `total` and `actualised_total` range filtering for the `allocated-expense` item type and `total` range filtering for the `simple-expense` item type.

Changed

  • We have added the documentation URI to the README and API; the documentation for the API is work in progress; it is almost complete.
  • We have added a version query parameter to the CSS include.
  • We have removed a unique index on the `item_transfer` table; the index was limiting the ability to transfer an item multiple times.
  • We have altered the format of the category and subcategory object for item relationships; the returned object is now a closer match to a category object.
  • We have updated the URIs for item category and subcategory assignments; the URI was singular for a collection.
  • We have updated the item delete endpoint; we did not return a conflict error before removing relationships.
  • We have tweaked the `type` for expense fields; we highlight that the supplied value should be a decimal string.

Fixed

  • The `name` field now displays as a required field in the items collection OPTIONS request.
  • The `filterable` array shows in the OPTIONS response for resource type items.
  • We have updated the namespace in a model.
  • We have corrected the case of a model name.
  • We have added the migrations for the original item-types, missing from the import.
  • We have added a database migration to update the `friendly_name` and `examples` data for `item-types`.
  • We have updated the delete item request; we delete the transfer log entries for the item.
  • We have updated two `item-type` summary endpoints to show they are sortable by `name`.

Removed

  • We have removed the category and subcategory item assigned URIs and replaced them with correctly named URIs for collections.