Website – [v1.12.5]

For this release, we made the necessary changes to work with v2.11.0 of the Costs to Expect API. As always, while we were making the changes, we tweaked and fixed a couple of things.

Changed

  • We are updating the Website to run on PHP7.4.
  • We have updated the Website to work with v2.11.0 of the Costs to Expect API. The format of the categories object was updated.
  • We have tweaked the Docker setup, we have added a network.

Fixed

  • When we hastily added the caching, we did not cache the response headers, only the body. We have updated the Website to cache the response body and headers.
  • We have removed a link that would direct the user to a page we know will not have content.