In this release, we add the views that exist on the website but not the app, category and annual views. We also fixed a couple of nasty bugs.
- We have added a category and subcategory summary at the resource type and resource level if the item type supports assigning categories.
- We have added an annual and monthly summary at the resource type and resource level if the item type supports an ‘effective date’ or similar.
- We have tweaked the generated dates for our summary ranges; we use months and years to create the ranges rather than fixed numbers of days.
- We have updated the add resource controls; the add resource controls will now only display on the dashboard and at the resource type level.
- We have tweaked the spacing between ‘dashboards’; the gaps were a little too large.
- We have tweaked our design; our design was a little too bubbly; there is nothing wrong with corners.
- We have removed inline styles.
- We have reworked the code to fetch the items at a resource and resource type level; we have moved some of the logic into the `Requests` class.
- We have updated our Roadmap.
- The delete action for resource types with item type simple-expense and simple-item no longer 404s; we implemented the resource version of tables.
- We have updated the related expenses and items which display on an item page; the category and subcategory ids, the category ids are missing from the request URIs.