For this release, we are continuing to pick up all the small issues from the backlog. The next couple of releases are going to add some pretty significant features, so we are continuing to ensure our API is stable.
- We have added the ability to exclude public resource types; to exclude public resource types include `exclude-public=1` in your request URIs.
- We have added support for database transactions; if we are modifying more than one table, we use database transactions.
- We have added a route to show the number of cached keys for the authenticated user and then optionally delete.
- We have included the schema files for the API. The schema files are accessible at `/api/schema/[type]`.
- We have reworked our Option responses; we have moved the code from the controllers ready for the creation of a new package/library.
- We have removed some duplication in our controllers, fetching dynamic data for Options requests and validation responses is simpler.
- We have updated all manage controllers; we make use of the existing`user_id` property if we need a `user_id`.
- We have reworked how we are clearing cache; we clear the cache for all permitted users when any user makes a cache clearing change.
- We have fixed a couple of instances where we are not passing ids through our hashers.
- We have fixed the include category and subcategory objects in the resource type items collection.
- We have fixed a couple of transformers; we were not correctly formatting totals.
- We have corrected not found calls; in some cases, we were showing error messages on our live environment that we don’t want to show.
- We have fixed the allowed values subcategories array; when we show the allowed values array with a validation error, the collection will have values.
- We have reworked all our deletes; in some cases, we were possibly creating null references.
- We have moved a call to fetch a config value; the function call is inside a loop which is a performance issue.
- We have updated the item type models’: the `updated_at` and `created_at` come from the relevant item type model.
- We have removed all API request logging; the request logging isn’t adding any value data that we can’t get via other means.