In this release we fix a few small bugs and make another tiny change to out cache management system. For the next release we are going to move all cache clear requests to queues.
- We have added additional tests to our POSTMAN test collection to ensure allowed values exist where expected.
- We have updated our OPTIONS responses for summary controllers; where relevant, and we show the allowed values for a parameter or field.
- We have updated our back-end dependencies.
- We have updated our OPTIONS requests; in some cases, we were not showing allowed values for POST fields and GET parameters.
- We have tweaked our cache query; we use UNIX_TIMESTAMP() for comparison.
- We have removed a unique index from the
- We have updated the OPTIONS response for the
resource-typescollection; we show the allowed values for the