In this release, we move cache invalidation requests to a separate process. We have decided to utilise Laravel queues, so far, the API is more performant, and the minor delay in clearing cache is not causing any issues.
- We have added support for queues; we clear all cache via queues.
- We have updated all our management controllers, we add a job to the queue rather than clearing the necessary cache synchronously.
- We have added the Postman collection link to the menu and renamed the documentation button.
- We have updated our README and included details on how to start the queue.
- We have corrected a couple of minor coding issues, unused parameters etc.
- We have updated our changelog, small spelling error.
- We have updated our controllers and added missing return statements.