In this release, we tweak our cache, stop invalid requests and improve the UX.
- We have updated the size and spacing between the control buttons for all layout sizes.
- We have updated our back-end dependencies.
- We continue to tweak the default cache TTL whilst we try to find the ‘right’ value
- We have set request limits, five resource types, each with up to ten resources; we expect these limits to be the limits for free accounts.
- We have updated the resource and resource type level dashboards; the recent expenses/items requests are sent independently to the summary requests, pagination of the list meant all summary counts were being re-requested when unnecessary.