In this release, we update the App to support the recent change to the Costs to Expect API to allow multiple categories.
- We have added a help section which details the behaviour of each item subtype; the helper will show below the create resource form to allow a more informed choice.
- We have added total counts to all the summary pages, the total item count will display alongside the total.
- We have updated the create resource type form; the supported item types come from the Costs to Expect API rather than being defined in the view.
- We have updated the create resource form; the supported item subtypes display, and an option needs to be selected.
- We have updated the help section that details the supported tracking methods (item types).
- We have moved the tracking method selector on the resource type form; the tracking method is the first field on the form.
- We have updated any tables that can include categories and subcategories; we have updated the App to handle the new format of categories from the Costs to Expect API.
- We have updated the item detail pages; we have updated the pages to handle the new format of categories from the Costs to Expect API.
- We have tweaked the expense tables for mobiles screen sizes; we removed an unnecessary header.
- We have fixed the category and annual summaries; we didn’t update the summary pages for the last release.