In this release, we add the dashboards for our new board, card and dice game tracking feature. The feature isn’t quite complete; we introduced a couple of issues in the last release so needed to ship early.
- We have updated the main dashboard; our main dashboard supports the
- We have added the resource level
- We have added the resource-type level
- We have added a toggle to
allocated-expenseitem-type tables; you an optionally include unpublished expenses in the tables.
- We have added the effective date for an
allocated-expenseto the item detail page.
- We have updated our error messages; our messages will provide a little more detail.
- We have updated our
no-resourceview helpers; the help message we display will be specific to the
item-typeselected when creating the resource type.
- We have updated our create, delete and edit resource forms; at the resource level, we know the selected item type, we have customised the language to match the item type.
- We have updated our delete and edit resource type forms; we know the selected item type so have customised the language to match the item type.
- We have added item subtype support for all our item forms; the App is aware of the resource subtype and loads the form based on the selected item subtype.
- We have fixed the URIs to fetch resource types and resources, there was a rogue question mark for the limit parameter.
- We have fixed an issue with our copy and edit item forms; the App was unable to preselect the category and subcategory.