In this release, we rework our item controllers, add a `complete` filter for the `game` item-type and reorganise all item-type classes.
- We have added a `complete` parameter for the `game` item-type; when the parameter is included and set to true, only complete games will be returned in collections and summaries.
- We have added item-type based response classes for all item collections and summaries. Item and resource type items are unique; there are no shared dependencies. The shared dependencies were a result of the first two item-types being similar, with the addition of the game item-type, we have learnt our lesson.
- We have tweaked the TTL for permitted, and viewable resource types. The TTL for public viewable resource types is higher than for private users.
- With the addition of more item-type classes, we have tweaked our collection TTLs for public and private users.
- We have moved our ‘Method’ classes; it doesn’t make sense for them to sit inside the ‘Option’ namespace.
- We have moved our ‘AllowedValue’ classes; it doesn’t make sense for them to sit inside the ‘Option’ namespace.
- We have reorganised all the item-type classes; we are keeping all the classes for each item-type together.
- We have tweaked our response classes; we will do slightly less work when reading from the cache.
- We have removed all our interfaces; the interfaces were not useful, and we are going a slightly different way with the item-type classes, interfaces will return.