With the impending releases we are making the API more testable and improving the first-install process.
- We have started transferring our Postman response tests to local feature tests.
- We have added tests for the
- We have started writing tests for the
- We have updated
/auth/register, both now support a
sendGET parameter, if defined, no email will be issued.
- We are tweaking the first install; we have squashed all the migrations and tweaked the Docker setup. We have added an
initial-install.sqlfile, this includes the required data for the API.
- We have made minor changes to how we return validation errors; we were calling
exitand stalling our tests.
- We have updated the responses for
/auth/register; responses include the required follow-on URIs and parameters.
- We have updated the README, we have added a
Testssection and updated the setup steps.