We have switched to using queues to clear cache.
- We have added migrations for the job and failed jobs table; we are switching to queues.
- We have switched to queues for cache clearing. Approximately 50% of our clear cache requests will be delayed and processed later; the rest of the clears are synchronous; it depends on where we are sending the user next.
- We have altered the TTL for API responses; the TTL is defined based on the age of the data in the API response, we use the X-Last-Updated header.
- Switching to named routes, work in process.
- Minor tweak to the meta viewport tag.
- We have reviewed the App and removed a couple of single instance classes and found better homes for some others.