App – [v1.10.0]

In this release, we populate the item detail pages, fix a couple of permission visibility bugs and improve the performance of the App by removing redundant API requests. Added We have added helper methods to return the write permissions for all resource types and specific resource types. We have populated the data on the item […]

App – [v1.09.0]

In this release, we are moving closer to having the detail pages for an item (allocated-expense, simple-expense, simple-item). The detail pages surface functionality: we need them in place to move on with development. Added We have updated the expense and item tables. The category and subcategory names are links which will set the category and […]

API – [v2.10.0]

In this release of the API, we add support for partial transfers. Partial transfers allow you to portion a percentage of an expense from one resource to another.  Using children as an example; you buy a cot for your child, later, when you have a second child you can transfer 50% of the expense to […]

App – [v1.08.0]

In this release, we update the management of `simple-item` items. You can add items directly from the data table as well as adjust the quantity. Added We have added an inline form to the `simple-item` data table; this allows quick addition of items. We have added increment and decrement buttons to the `simple-item` data table; […]

App – [v1.07.0]

In this release, we have added editing. You may be wondering why it took so long, well, we wanted to get the base of the App just right before we started to increase functionality.  Added We have added the ability to edit `allocated-expenses`, `simple-expenses` and `simple-items`. We have added edit icons to the resource data […]

API – [v2.09.4]

For this release, we make a couple more changes, changes that do not only exist to help the App. If you review the API response for an `item` with the relevant include parameters set, it makes sense to include the `uri` field. Changed  When a response includes additional data via the include parameters, we include […]

API – [v2.09.3]

This release is a small point release to “assist” with development of the edit functionality within the App.  The new parameters exist for the collection; in adding them for an ‘item’, we are not bending the API to the will of the App. The scare quotes are present because we would prefer not to add […]

App – [v1.06.0]

In this release, we become a better internet citizen, make managing assigned filters easier, tweak our styling and fix some bugs. Added We have added the expected security headers to be a better web citizen. We have added an assigned filters section above data tables; it is simpler to remove a set filter. Changed We […]

API – [v2.09.2]

We have pushed out a point release of the API, lots of small tweaks. Changed We have switched to a new font; the font is more legible at small screen sizes, and, it looks cool. We have reviewed our HTTP headers; Content-Language missing along with other expected headers. We log the id of the user […]

App – [v1.05.0]

In this release, we have added the ability to create `simple-expense` and `simple-item` items; the functionality of the App just increased, Mrs Costs to Expect can now log “bucket” expenses as well as manage lists. Added We have added the ability to create `simple-expenses` and `simple-items`. We have updated the resource summaries; they are now […]