Website – [v1.12.5]

For this release, we made the necessary changes to work with v2.11.0 of the Costs to Expect API. As always, while we were making the changes, we tweaked and fixed a couple of things.

Changed

  • We are updating the Website to run on PHP7.4.
  • We have updated the Website to work with v2.11.0 of the Costs to Expect API. The format of the categories object was updated.
  • We have tweaked the Docker setup, we have added a network.

Fixed

  • When we hastily added the caching, we did not cache the response headers, only the body. We have updated the Website to cache the response body and headers.
  • We have removed a link that would direct the user to a page we know will not have content.

App – [v1.15.1]

For this release, we made the necessary changes to work with v2.11.0 of the Costs to Expect API. As always, while we were making the changes, we tweaked and fixed a couple of things.

Changed

  • We have updated the resource names on our dashboards; the names are now clickable links.
  • We have versioned our stylesheet and javascript includes.
  • We have updated the App to work with v2.11.0 of the Costs to Expect API; the routes for item category and subcategory relationships have changed.

Fixed

  • We have corrected the resource name shown on the resources page.

API – [v2.11.0]

In this release, we have added additional search and filtering options. The documentation for the API is available at https://postman.costs-to-expect.com; while writing the documentation for the API, we found several small bugs which we have fixed.

Added

  • We have added search to the categories summary endpoint.
  • We have added search to the subcategories summary endpoint.
  • We have added search to the resources summary endpoint.
  • We have added search to the resource-types summary endpoint.
  • We have updated the transfers collection; you can filter the results by an `item` ID.
  • We have updated the partial transfers collection; you can filter the results by an `item` ID.
  • We have added additional filtering options for collections. We have added `total` and `actualised_total` range filtering for the `allocated-expense` item type and `total` range filtering for the `simple-expense` item type.

Changed

  • We have added the documentation URI to the README and API; the documentation for the API is work in progress; it is almost complete.
  • We have added a version query parameter to the CSS include.
  • We have removed a unique index on the `item_transfer` table; the index was limiting the ability to transfer an item multiple times.
  • We have altered the format of the category and subcategory object for item relationships; the returned object is now a closer match to a category object.
  • We have updated the URIs for item category and subcategory assignments; the URI was singular for a collection.
  • We have updated the item delete endpoint; we did not return a conflict error before removing relationships.
  • We have tweaked the `type` for expense fields; we highlight that the supplied value should be a decimal string.

Fixed

  • The `name` field now displays as a required field in the items collection OPTIONS request.
  • The `filterable` array shows in the OPTIONS response for resource type items.
  • We have updated the namespace in a model.
  • We have corrected the case of a model name.
  • We have added the migrations for the original item-types, missing from the import.
  • We have added a database migration to update the `friendly_name` and `examples` data for `item-types`.
  • We have updated the delete item request; we delete the transfer log entries for the item.
  • We have updated two `item-type` summary endpoints to show they are sortable by `name`.

Removed

  • We have removed the category and subcategory item assigned URIs and replaced them with correctly named URIs for collections.