We have fixed two small bugs on the Costs to Expect API. Fixed Select the correct year when validating the min and max year for year validation. The logo on the welcome page will redirect you to the API, not the app dashboard.
We have fixed two small bugs on the Costs to Expect Website. Fixed Search the name field rather than the description field. Selecting a subcategory will now jump you to the expenses table.
In the newest release of the Costs to Expect API, we add a new `item` type, “Simple items”. The intention is the new `item` type will be used to manage lists and collections. We found the process of adding a new `type` to be more complicated than it should; we have refactored the item code […]
We have released a minor update to the Costs to Expect App. We are adding new `item types` to the Costs to Expect API and needed to push out a small release to ensure the App correctly handles data it doesn’t understand. The full changelog is below: Changed We have added a helper method to […]
We have released a new version of the Costs to Expect Website. The Website was far too needy and we needed to tweak the cache settings, we are closer to a sensible cache setup and will work to improve it in the future. The full changelog is below: Added We have added caching for the […]